Kidney disease is common among chronic disease patients. There is no proper cure for kidney failure in Allopathy. Ayurveda is the only way to treat kidney patients naturally without any side-effects. Ayurveda uses natural herbs to treat patients to heal from diseases
Kidneys play an essential role in the proper functioning of the body. The kidney acts like the filter of the body that filters waste products and excess fluids from the blood. This waste is then excreted through the process of urination. The kidney also helps the body in the production of red blood cell, controls high blood pressure, and also manages to maintain a right balance between minerals of the body.
Kidney disease is the condition when there is a slight disturbance in the functioning of the kidney. Many factors affect the functioning of the kidney. Some of the factors include using specific medicines that harm the kidneys, chronic diseases, and severe dehydration. These are the main factors that affect the functioning of the body. If the kidney is not able to perform its activities, that it usually does, then toxic and waste elements build up in the body that result in many complexities for the body.
Types of kidney disease
Kidney disease is categorized in mainly 5 parts.
- Acute kidney disease – Individuals who are suffering from any sort of kidney infection there is a chance that he/she is suffering from acute kidney disease. Acute kidney failure develops over a few hours or days. If this disease goes untreated, it may turn fatal. This disease is most common in those who are critically ill and already hospitalized.
- Chronic kidney disease – Chronic kidney disease never occurs at all once they fall in 5 main stages. Every stage has its symptoms, causes, and complications. It is always better to fix all your kidney problems in the early stages of kidney disease.
- Nephrotic syndrome – Little veins present in the kidney are called nephrons. The work of these nephrons is to filter waste materials from the blood. Due to chronic disease or some other causes, these nephrons get damaged. Nephrotic syndrome is the most common disease among kidney patients. Individuals who are suffering from diabetes and high blood pressure are at a higher risk of having kidney disease.
- Polycystic kidney disease – In most of the cases, this disease is the root cause of the kidney-related problem. In this disease, there is the formation of tissue filled with fluid on the kidney. These tissues are also known as Cysts. The size of the kidney cyst varies from person to person. Regular formation of cyst on the kidney fails the kidney.
- Proteinuria – People suffering from proteinuria have an abnormal amount of protein in their urine. Protein gets discharged through the process of urination this may affect the functioning of the kidney. Proteinuria has no early symptoms on the body, but this disease can be identified through blood and urine test.
- Creatinine– Creatinine is a chemical waste that produces from the normal wear and tear of tissues present inside the body. The work of a healthy kidney is to separate waste products and excess fluids from the blood, but when your kidneys aren’t working properly, an increased level of creatinine may build up in your blood.
Causes of kidney disease
Causes of kidney disease are as follows:
- Heart disease or heart attack
- The problem in the functioning of the liver or liver failure
- An allergic reaction
- Severe infection
High blood pressure, anti-inflammatory medications and diabetes are also responsible for the kidney disease.
Symptoms of kidney disease
In the early stages of kidney disease, there are no signs and symptoms that ensure the presence of kidney disease in the body. There are some symptoms, but they are not specified to this disease. Some of the common symptoms are as follows:
- Swelling in your feet and ankles due to fluid retention in the body.
- Urination problem
- Problem in breathing
- Trouble in sleeping
- Back pain
If someone found any of the above-mentioned symptoms, then there are the chances of kidney failure or chronic kidney disease. There is no remedy for kidney failure in allopathy but kidney treatment naturally heals kidney failure without any severe complications.
Benefits of Ayurvedic medicine
Ayurveda is an ancient practice that has helped millions of people to develop a healthier lifestyle. Ayurveda always works on the belief to heal chronic disease patients naturally with the use of natural herbs. Ayurveda has been practiced in India from the last 5000 years as a natural healing process.
Millions of people have been cured with the help of Ayurveda. If you want kidney treatment naturally, then Ayurveda is the best option available to heal the kidney disease without dialysis and kidney transplant. Benefits of Ayurveda and its herbs are as follows:
- Less need for risky and complicated Western medical treatments.
- Reduction level in stress and anxiety.
- Reduced symptoms of chronic disease
- Improved immunity of the body.
- Improved Quality of sleep without sleeping pills.
- Healthier and stronger bones.
Kidney treatment naturally heals all the signs and symptoms of the kidney disease that are harmful to the other body parts. Ayurvedic herbs like Punarnava are very effective in treating kidney patients without any side-effects or hazards. Many Kidney health care foundations provide kidney treatment naturally. Karma Ayurveda is one of the leading kidney health care foundations that were established in 1937 to stop dialysis.
Karma Ayurveda provides kidney treatment naturally that helps kidney patients to recover from chronic kidney diseases. At Karma Ayurveda, Dr. Puneet Dhawan guides the kidney patients about the correct diet, morning exercise, and treatment for the kidney patient. More than 35000 kidney patients have been cured with the treatment of Karma Ayurveda.